Directions to CMRG at UCSD
We are in room 231 of Powell Focht Bioengineering Hall on the UC San Diego campus. Google Maps Link.
- Exit Interstate 5 (North or South) at Genesee, and head west.
- Turn left at North Torrey Pines Road, heading south.
- Turn left at the Northpoint Drive entrance to campus, heading east into the UCSD campus.
- There is an information booth with maps and parking passes for purchase. There are few meter spots available on campus. A parking pass is needed during the weekdays, but not the weekends (at least for most parking spots).
- Continue on Hopkins drive, which takes a right turn to the south.
- After passing the RIMAC athletic center and the San Diego Supercomputer Center on the right, turn left at the stop sign on to Voigt Drive heading east.
- When you come to the stop sign, turn left and park in lot P502.
Powell-Focht Bioengineering Hall is building 601 on the campus map. Dr. McCulloch’s office and lab are on the second floor in the SW corner of the building, room 231.