Activation maps from electrode sock recordings
- Instruction set for analysis of sock electrograms. This information was originally written by Tammy Nguyen, then modified by Ryan Smith and Alice Yu at BSB.
Sample Data, Info, Results
- These are the specific values needed for the example here (using the Electrogram_Analysis instructions above)
- These files are the raw sock data files used in this sample
- These files are the converted wdq files as described in the instructions
- These are the sample results running the Matlab script above
Continuity Instructions and Files
- Instructions on how to use Continuity to create 3-D heart model.
- Heart Model with heart model outline inputted as a guidance.
- Sample text files needed to run Continuity.
- Heart model with all the data inputted to act as an example.
- Image of the completed 3-D Heart Model.