Files needed to run a problem on the rocce cluster
Please download these files to rocce using the 'wget' command.
- First change into the directory you installed Continuity into and type
- That should download the cluster submit script.
- Then change into the 'pcty' directory and download the python script that will run the model using:
- Then, from the directory where Continuity is installed, type 'qsub submit.qsub' and that should submit your job to the cluster.
- The results will be in the pcty/dog_normal_hill directory.