Continuity startup screen
- This is also somtimes called the "splash" screen.
- Optionally select a module you wish to work with by checking them in the "Use modules:" box.
- If you forget to do this, you can do it later.
- Continuity model files (i.e. pickle files) will automatically load modules that they require
Client vs Standalone mode
Select "client & server together" if you want to run Continuity in standalone mode with the client and server running locally in one process
Select "client & server separately" if you want to run Continuity in client/server mode with the client and server running locally in two processes
- Select "client only" if you want to just run the Continuity client, and will run the server on a different machine.
- Select the "Please Register Now..." hyperlink.
- Fill out your registration information. Make sure to use a ".edu" e-mail address, and preferably one you can access immediately
- After filling out your information, click "Submit". An e-mail should be sent to you immediately (if you used a ".edu" address) with a registration code.
- Save this code for future days...you'll need to reenter it each time you use Continuity on the computers in the lab